Transparency Market Research (TMR) has published a new report titled, ‘Opioid Tolerance Treatment Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019–2027’. According to the report the global opioid tolerance treatment market was valued at around US$ 1,500 Mn in 2018. It is projected to expand at CAGR of around 3.5% during the forecast period from 2019 to 2027. The market is expanding owing to the increase in consumption of opioid across the globe. Moreover, factors such as large number of opioid prescriptions dispensed and rise in research for opioid tolerance treatment anticipated to fuel the global opioid tolerance treatment market.
High Number of Opioid Prescription of Opioid for Therapeutic Purposes to Drive the Global Market
- Rise in opioid consumption worldwide for medical and non-medical purpose is a major driver of the global opioid tolerance treatment market.
- Large number of opioid prescription dispensed for therapeutic purposes leads to opioid tolerance when used for a long period of time.
- For instance, according to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), 191.2 million opioid prescriptions were dispensed in the U.S. alone in 2017.
- Moreover, rise in focus on various research and clinical trials for opioid tolerance treatment in the past few year by different research centers is a major driving force in the global opioid tolerance treatment market. Increase in the number of opioid drug abuse propels the growth of global opioid tolerance treatment market.
Request PDF Sample of Opioid Tolerance Treatment Market Report @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=66896
Alpha2-adrenoceptor Agonists Segment Dominates Global Opioid Tolerance Treatment Market
- The alpha2-adrenoceptor agonists segment dominates the opioid tolerance treatment market based on drug segmentation.
- It is expected to account for around 84.0% share of the market by 2027. The segment is projected to expand at a CAGR of around 3.5% from 2019 to 2027. The segment is anticipated to reach to around US$ 1,680 Mn by 2027.
- It is anticipated to be a lucrative segment of the market during the forecast period owing to less number of side effects and rapid and better efficacy for opioid tolerance.
Acquired Tolerance to be Highly Lucrative Segment
- In terms of type of opioid tolerance, global opioid tolerance treatment market is segmented into acquired tolerance and innate tolerance. T
- The acquired tolerance segment dominated the global opioid tolerance treatment market. It is expected to continue this trend and account for around 78% share of the market by the end of 2027.
- Increase in drug doses & quantity for desired therapeutic response and long-term use of prescription opioids are some major factors fueling the segment.
Parenteral Segment Dominated the Global Market
- In terms of route of administration, the global opioid tolerance treatment market has been segmented into enteral, parenteral, and others.
- The parenteral segment held a major share of the global market in 2018 and it continues to expand and constitute a large share of market during the forecast period. The parenteral segment projected to hold market share of around 58% by 2027.
- This segment is projected to expand at a CAGR of around 3.7% during the forecast period. This segment is lucrative owing to its faster onset of action and higher bioavailability.
Enquiry for Discount on “Opioid Tolerance Treatment Market” Report @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=D&rep_id=66896
Hospitals & ASCs Segment to Create Opportunities in the Market
- In terms of end-user, the global market has segmented into hospitals & ASCs, rehabilitation centers, and others.
- The hospitals & ASCs segment constituted a major share in global market in 2018. This trend is anticipated to continue during the forecast period.
- This segment is likely to be lucrative during the forecast period. It is expected to expand at high CAGR around 3.5% during the forecast period due to rise in number of hospital admissions for the treatment of cancer and chronic pain and availability of better treatments at hospitals & ambulatory surgery centers.
North America to Dominate Global Market
- Based on region, the global opioid tolerance treatment market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
- North America dominated the global opioid tolerance treatment market followed in 2018, in Europe. This dominance in global market which was around 53% in 2018 by North America region is attributed to large number of opioid consumption & prescriptions and better healthcare facilities available in the region.
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of nearly 4.1% during the forecast period due to the presence of larger cancer patient pool with chronic pain and increase in health care expenditure.
Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH and GlaxoSmithKline plc. among Major Players in Global Market
- Key players in the global global opioid tolerance treatment market include Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, GlaxoSmithKline plc. Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Mylan N.V., Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Johnson & Johnson Services, Aurobindo Pharma, Pfizer Inc., Acorda Therapeutics, Inc., and Zydus Cadila. Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, and GlaxoSmithKline plc.
- Ongoing clinical trials, technological advancements, and strategic partnerships are some of the key strategies used by these players to increase their market share.
This post was originally published on Crypto Journal